Brockman Elementary School Library is now offering weekly book checkout.
- Fill out a permission form for your child. There is a separate form for Primary children and Upper and Lower Elementary children.
- This step is for Upper and Lower Elementary parents and students only. Children place up to ten books on hold in our library catalog. Ms. Blalock has taught the children how to do this and is available to assist your students during their weekly library time.
- This step is for Upper and Lower Elementary parents and students only. Wait for an email notifying you that your child’s books are ready for pickup. Hold notices will be sent to your child’s district email, as well. Please note that hold notices are sent to the email address you have on file in PowerSchool. If you have changed your email address recently, please make sure to update with the office.
- All parents/students Pick up books on Wednesdays from 7:30am-8:30am or 3:00pm-4:00pm.
- Enjoy your books!
- When your Upper or Lower Elementary child has finished reading the books, have him/her go back into the catalog to place new holds. This should not be done until checked out books are ready to return.
Please note, a student will not be given new books until all previously checked out books are returned. Returns can be made at the same time as pick up.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Blalock at phoebe.blalock@richlandone.